Spring is here!


  It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, it's not Christmas again. Spring finally came to our lands! And you just can feel it in everything. Sun is shining, birds are singing, everything is blossoming. And that means that I can finally wear my faborite bae - leather jacket. I think that we all can agree that that's one of the most universal things in the fashion world. You can wear it with almost anything. Typically, I'm not the fan of anything that has some color to it, but this sweater totally changed my whole perspective. First time for everything, huh?
  So, what's your staple piece this spring season?







Leather jacket - Mango, Handbag - Daniele Patrici,
Sweater, Jeans, Boots - Pull&Bear,
Sunnies - Vintage.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DariaZems. Powered by Blogger.