Perfect Spring Look


  I won't say that I'm a changed woman, but something inside of me just really digging those pastel colors this spring. You know, I will always love my total black and monochrome looks, but something about these pretty colors just screams Spring to me this season! Does this have to do with Pantone 2 very beautiful colors? I don't know, maybe it does. Anyways, I won't bore with all that Pantone stuff, you all know everything about that already.
  I picked 2 perfect looks for spring! Is the first one too girly for you? Do not worry, I got you covered! You can always pair that girly, pretty pastel pieces with some leather. Something for everyone, right? Also, check out FarFetch site. This is where I found all of these beauties!
  And now tell me, what is your go-to look for spring? And which of these 2 would you pick for yourself?



Items in the first look:

Items in the second look:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DariaZems. Powered by Blogger.