INSTA January

  New year - new me. Does this sound familiar? I'm pretty sure that everyone at least once in their lives said that. But what does it really mean, can you become your "new you"? For some people it means stepping out of their comfort zone and meeting new people, for others it means working out more or eating healthy, the list goes on and on.
  For me, all of these never really mattered. January is such a sad, heartbreaking month for me. It wasn't always like that. 4 years ago died one of my best friends, he was like a family to me, he was my big brother that I never had. That shook me, these news still haunts me every day of my existence. At first, I didn't even know what to do with myself. I didn't know how to eat, sleep or even breath again. It was too painful, doing these thing, knowing he'll never do any of these. All I wanted to do was to scream at the top of my lungs.
  It's been 4 years since that life changing car crash. And I'm only now learning how to be me again. How to be happy again. I'm learning how to be whole again. Of course, there will always be a part of myself that I will never, ever replace. But I decided to be happy again. Honestly, I don't even know why I am writing all of that, that's not really typical of me. But I want all of you to know - it gets better! You will learn how to be happy again, how to smile again without feeling guilty! And I promise you - It will be so worth it!
  So here you go, it's been January! X, Daria








 











Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DariaZems. Powered by Blogger.