My Top Drugstore Lipsticks


   I should've probably picked my top 5 drugstore lipsticks. But hey, you can't have too much of them, can you? As you can see, I have included 6 standard lipstick types and one liquid lipstick. I didn't know whether I should include my color boost lip crayon or not. I decided not to, as it will successfully will be listed with my lip balms. So here are some of my favorite drugstore lipsticks at the moment.



  •  Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in color crème, 225 Rosewine.
    One of my all-time faves. 
    Super Lustrous creates unforgettably seductive lip color in four finishes — crème, matte, pearl, and shine. And is available in 82 vibrant shades. 


  •  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in color 28.
    It's 
    Formula infused with Black Diamonds, reflects light like never before. This lispstick also has it's twin in the matte section. It is THE best drugstore lipstick in my opinion.


  •  Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in color 850 Iris.
    It has a u
    nique, wax-free gel formula for vivid color. Also with 20 standout shades to love. It has a gel base that allows a smoother, more even application vs a conventional lipstick. And also can't forget the weightless feel. And guys, it smells like fruity vanilla!


  •  NYX Lipstick in color 630 Pumpkin Pie.
    A beautiful velvet texture saturated color, it resists wear and smudging. It is my go to nude lipstick.


  •  Essence Lipstick in color 53 All About Cupcake.
    This lipstick provide your lips with intensive color for several hours without drying them out! It has one of the most cremiest texture of them all. 


  •  Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in color 30.
    Yes, I know I've listed this lipstick up there, but I just love them so much I had to include this one too!


  • L’oreal L’Extraordinaire by Color Riche in color 204 Tangerine Sonate.
    Annd the last one, but most definitely not the least! The smoothest, the richest of them all! 
    I love these as a little alternative to an ordinary lipstick as I find they are a lot more long lasting. I also love the color of this, although they are a little more tricky to apply, definitely not on-the-go application.
 
What drugstore lipsticks are your favourites? Am I missing out on any good ones?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DariaZems. Powered by Blogger.